RSS

EduCarnival V2 is ready to be read!

Just a quick post to say that the latest EduCarnival V2 is up over at Bellringers. Go! Read! Comment! Show the love! My post on fun at parent/teacher conferences is included as are many other fine pieces of writing. Much finer than mine, in fact.

And next week, the EduCarnival is coming here (I think). So PLEASE submit your rockin'-est posts for the world's perusal. The site doesn't show an upcoming edition right now but I promise there will be one, whether here or elsewhere.

0 comments:

"I'm a dreamer but I ain't the only one Got problems but we love to have fun" -K'naan, "Dreamer"

I teach eighth grade Language Arts at an urban school. My kids kick ass and will change the world. I want everyone to know.
 
Copyright 2009 I'm a Dreamer All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes